-school was boring as usual
-listenned to some Linkin Park on my friends CD-Player
-got home
-installed some stuff
-gonna play NFSU
Yesterday:
Woke up
iRO for a few hours
Family reuion >_<
Came home, talked with people for awhile
Games
iRO, made guild and played w/Miguel and Zeus.
-school was boring as usual
-listenned to some Linkin Park on my friends CD-Player
-got home
-installed some stuff
-gonna play NFSU
<font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">you play cossacks?? i played the demo it was pretty hard =P how about the Total War games? i want to get Total War: Rome it looks hella kickass XDOriginally posted by YourKing:
woke up
played cossacks (i LOVE sending 8000 men to their deaths...im just sick like that)
went and bothered gf at her work place (works at a pet store)
ended up staying there for four hours because of some crazy storm
changed the sand in lizard tank
posting
<font color="#101010"><font size="1">[ September 17, 2004 09:18 PM: Message edited by: YourKing ]</font></font>
School
Home
Grandparent's
Home
Homework
Burnout 3
Internet
-From last night to morn (4 am) talked to my cousin/psychologist/person I complain to
-went and visited the anatomy office about a position
-went to math (couldn't pay attention one bit)
-ate lunch
-screw classes, went home (only went to 1 class out of the entire day)
-napped
-ate soup (I'm sick)
-drank lots of water, orange juice, milk, any other liquid I could find
-watched CSI
-now I'm revising a paper for tomorrow
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ September 22, 2004 10:33 PM: Message edited by: justwildbeat ]</font>
-Woke up
-went to school
-went to work
-opened mail while at work and sort it
-had pizza for break - highlight of day- worked paid for the pizza
-went home and played Call of Duty
got pwnd second match
-waiting for iPod mini to come in and my Hub
and dont brush too hard, i made that mistake and now my tooth enamel is worn down, and cold things cause me pain =__= lol and i nvr knew but baking soda (found in toothpastes) also erodes tooth enamel, what a crock!! geh
and tooth whitening toohpastes might lead to cancer in the mouth jesus what is the FDA doing? lol
good ol' flouride is the way to go
Everything today kills you. X is bad for cancer, and if you avoid X and take Y you live less; if you don't do either you get a disease, etc. Meh. I'm always worried about health but you hear on TV that this is bad, that is bad, and that which was supposed to be good is bad as well; you could take this in its place but too much of it is bad, so you have this other thing but oh, recently discovered to be bad, too, so what the fuck will you fucking live of? Water? No, I'm sure they'll say water is bad too.
No, I don't brush hard, never that hurts... ouch =_= but my tooth is already done if too cold or too hot touches it... and no, I won' use those silly whitenning toothpastes...
Yeah, ni this life, everything is bad in a way... but we can still avoid some, if we don't use eat or do anything too much... ofcourse something in lil' dose is bad too, but this is life, danger... but we can1t live without these products, so we HAVE to use eat etc. bad thingz, can't be helped I guess... only can be reduced...
For me it's hard to find any sort of toothpaste that doesn't brighten your teeth or strengthens them, or whatever else they put on those labels. Hehe so I go off of taste ^_^
Bookmarks